Doc4 is excited to offer a unique office space for lease. Located in the historic downtown Rogers Feed and Seed building, built in 1961 and lovingly remodeled in 2005, this flexible space can accommodate anywhere from one coworking desk up to a business of twenty.
Featuring original wood floors, ceiling beams, sliding barn doors, and retired feed chute; this building makes quite the impression.
With its quiet working environment, conference room, sitting area, 2 bathrooms and kitchenette, this property offers all the amenities you'll ever need.
If you’re interested in a location for your up and coming business we are willing to make arrangements and adjust pricing to meet your needs.
If you’re interested in your own dedicated desk it’s $225 per month. Conference room is $50 per hour. That's it. No additional costs, hidden fees, or upcharges. All desk rentals are month-to-month so you're not stuck with any long term commitment.
All spaces are limited. Call (479) 879-7950 today for a quick walkthrough or with any questions you may have.
• Our clients love the charm and character of this historic downtown venue – we know yours will too!
• Our oversized conference room (with 65” flat screen) is great for meetings, product demos, and presentations of any kind.
• Walking distance to Onyx Coffee Headquarters, Iron Horse Coffee, Railyard Bike Park, Lake Atalanta Trails, and the Rogers Farmer’s Market, plus dozens of outstanding local restaurants, bars, and food trucks.
- Available Mon - Fri 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Coworking desk space includes Monitor, Chair, Desk Lamp, Filing Cabinet, and Printer Access
- We provide snacks, drinks, and fresh-ground local coffee
- Free Parking, Private Lot
- High-speed internet
If you have questions or just want to schedule a time to come check the place out, give us a call or shoot us an email, or feel free to use the contact form on our website (https://doc4design.com/coworking-rogers-arkansas) and we'll get in touch!
Office Phone: +1 479-879-7950